End of Tenancy Cleaning Wimbledon London
The Denon Construction end-of-tenancy cleaning service is a thorough, intensive clean throughout the property in Clapham, Battersea, London to ensure spotless, professional results. This service is mainly aimed at landlords and tenants who are obligated to present the property as professionally cleaned.
As a tenant, having your property professionally cleaned maximises the chances of having your deposit returned in full. This is likely to be a contractual term in your tenancy agreement.
Approximately 8-20 hours will be spent cleaning the property, although this depends on the size of the property. As a landlord, this will maximise the chance of a good quality tenant and potentially garner a higher rent. It will also ensure that the property is returned in the same condition (subject to contract).
The Denon Construction end-of-tenancy service includes the following:
- Dusting throughout
- Dusting all shelves, cornices, doors, light switches, light fittings, window sills, skirting boards, picture rails & blinds
- Polish mirrors & glass surfaces
- Hoover throughout
- Hoover sofas & cushions
- Carpet & upholstery shampoo where required
- Mopping and sanitizing all non-carpeted areas
- Deep clean, disinfect & polish bathroom(s) tiled walls & radiators
- Treat all water marks, lime scale and mildew to kitchen & bathrooms
- Deep clean, disinfect & polish kitchen, tiled walls & radiators
- Professionally clean oven, hob, microwave, kitchen appliances & units
- Defrost & disinfect Fridge Freezer as required
- Emptying bins, and disinfect internal rubbish bins
- Cleaning windows (internally where possible & externally on the ground floor where possible)
- Spot clean walls
- Clean cupboard doors, inside cupboards & drawers throughout the property
We consider the size, needs of your property and the time we will spend on the job, and price accordingly
For further details on any of our packages or services and to receive a FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION, please contact one of our Denon Construction advisors who will be happy to help anytime of the day.